Summer equals Wedding Season here in Greece – July was full of our friends’ ceremonies and I couldn’t be happier to attend their most important moments . We travelled a lot (many of them took place in different cities), danced all night , laughed our heads off , got emotional (those first dances made me cry like a baby ) and we made memories that we will discuss for years .
I know that lots of you have some weddings to attend and I also know the struggle of “what to wear to a Summer wedding” so here are my tips for the perfect outfit
- Choose the style that suits the wedding location . Flowy ,maxi dresses are perfect for a beach/island wedding while playsuits and formal lines match the city vibes .
- Less is more . As the clothes are on the formal side you should be careful with over accessorising – Choose dainty , fine jewellery if your are going to wear a printed outfit or add a statement necklace to a monochrome dress.
- You don’t have to break the bank to create a formal outfit.You can wear a simple dress and transform it paired with colourful shoes or an embellished clutch – Just choose good quality fabrics and a statement piece that will make the difference.
- On the other hand if you want to invest in a fashion piece , a handbag or a pair of shoes are those who worth it .
- Makeup and hair – If a full face glam look or a braided undo make you feel beautiful go for it , but as I prefer soft makeup and simple hairstyles on my daily life I choose this style on special occasions too.My advice is waterproof mascara and light layers of products for a long-lasting look.
- Just don’t try too hard – I know that’s a special occasion but effortless outfits always look chic and polished .
Self Portrait Dress
ZARA Sandals(2 seasons old)
Essie Licorice Nail Polish
My mom’s vintage peals
Don’t forget to have fun and create wonderful memories !