My handbag carries my entire day and that’s why it’s my most important outfit choice -Of course I am a handbag lover and I can’t resist on a practical but at the same time stylish piece
It’s spacious without looking bulky and it has a detachable strap that makes it the perfect shoulder bag . I love the bright red colour ,the amazing leather quality and the light gold metallic details .
What’s in this bag then ?
The basics like keys , purse , phone etc are always in my bag but the extras are those that make every handbag content unique.
My extras are
- Caudalie Eau de Beauté Elixir so that I can refresh my face and makeup during the day
- My Celine Audrey Sunglasses – it’s my day to night handbag and I can’t go anywhere without my sunglasses (they are great for the ‘no makeup’ days too)
- Nars Velvet Lip Pencils in red shades to match my handbag (Famous Red,Dragon Girl,Red Square)
- My perfume oil Maison Louis Maire No.04 Bois De Balincourt – I am obsessed with this perfume oil ,exclusive blog post is coming soon
- Hand sanitiser – Clean hands are always super important and especially when I use public transportation
- Gluten free snacks – I need something sweet during the day to keep me going
- Eye drops – I have super dry eyes as I work in front of a screen all day and these Systane Ultra ones are the best
What’s in your bag?