My handbag carries my entire day and that’s why it’s my most important outfit choice -Of course I am a handbag lover and I can’t resist on a practical but at the same time stylish piece
I found all I needed on this beauty , the Lancaster Paris Camelia Small Handle Bag in Red (you can buy it here) .
It’s spacious without looking bulky and it has a detachable strap that makes it the perfect shoulder bag . I love the bright red colour ,the amazing leather quality and the light gold metallic details .
What’s in this bag then ?
The basics like keys , purse , phone etc are always in my bag but the extras are those that make every handbag content unique.
My extras are
- Caudalie Eau de Beauté Elixir so that I can refresh my face and makeup during the day
- My Celine Audrey Sunglasses – it’s my day to night handbag and I can’t go anywhere without my sunglasses (they are great for the ‘no makeup’ days too)
- Nars Velvet Lip Pencils in red shades to match my handbag (Famous Red,Dragon Girl,Red Square)
- My perfume oil Maison Louis Maire No.04 Bois De Balincourt – I am obsessed with this perfume oil ,exclusive blog post is coming soon
- Hand sanitiser – Clean hands are always super important and especially when I use public transportation
- Gluten free snacks – I need something sweet during the day to keep me going
- Eye drops – I have super dry eyes as I work in front of a screen all day and these Systane Ultra ones are the best
What’s in your bag?
Heavy makeup is a big no-no for me during Summer . I can’t stand layers of foundation or lots of eyeshadow so I use a few products to create the most simple looks .
Today I ‘ll show you my typical “no-makeup makeup” look which makes me feel polished and effortless at the same time.
I skip foundation and concealer when I have good skin days and I use only the Bioderma Sebium Pore Refiner moisturiser that makes my pores and fine lines appear smoother and leaves my face fresh and matte – all I need during warmer months.
Recently I tried the Pixi Sheer Cheek Gel blushes and I fell in love ! Flushed is my favourite shade , a fresh red with the most natural finish which lasts all day . A few dots blended with my fingers et voilà!
My eye makeup is always minimal so I use my beloved Too Faced Better that Sex mascara that offers volume and length at the same time paired with the Supermodel cream eyeshadow by ColourPop ,a light golden-champagne shade which works great as a highlighter too.
Eyebrows are super important for me as I have lots of sparse areas but if I am bored to fill them with an eyebrow pencil or powder I use the Benefit 24 Hour Brow Setter – I pull the brush upwards and through my brows so that I can cover those patches and they stay in place all day .
A “my lips but better” lipstick shade is a must for a natural look and NARS Damage is the one . It’s sheer and moisturising ,a beautiful pink colour with plum undertones that you can wear day to night.
It’s my most simple and minimal makeup but I wear it all the time so I wanted to share these lovely products that I use to create it and I can’t wait to read about your favourites.